Monday 2 November 2015

Module 1, Task 1C, YouTube Blog, Starting Out on the BAPP Course

Module 1: Task 1C, Youtube Blog, ‘Starting out on BAPP’

When reading about this task I wasn’t quite sure how to stage my video.
I am in my element performing, acting and singing but public talking makes me very nervous.

I looked at other students clips, some have created show reels with pictures, music and sub headings and others have conveyed really fluent interviews. I have decided to incorporate all of these in my own way.

This week I have been assisting and teaching at The Urdang Academy where I studied for my Diploma, I thought that I would feel more comfortable making my clip there.

I hope that my BAPP studies will help me academically, widen my knowledge of ways to learn and open up a pathway into teaching.

Below is the link to my YouTube Blog:

1 comment:

  1. Bethany liked your Task 1C starting out - I had to turn the volume up at first but like seeing the Urdang stage - I have heard a lot about Urdang performance studies - you looked like a performer who is comfortable in this setting and spoke well, yes web 2.0 ... and also professional practice!! - I then had to turn the volume down but the end photos and music was very uplifting as I was ending my day. Performances can do that - so liked the package! Looked genuine and unstated if that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete