Monday 26 October 2015

Module 1: Task 1A Professional Profile Reflection of Draft 1

My first draft to produce a blog about myself was not something that I have done before. Yes, I have a  professional CV which reflects all of my achievements but this is very brief and gives an overview with regards to my credits whilst in training and prior to graduating. Upon reflection, my first draft lacks detail of my professional studies and reasons for me wishing to attain a degree. My new blog will show more information about my training and experiences which I hope will relate to my readers. I have tried to share my thoughts and give a personal insight as to how a newly qualified professional practitioner can prepare themselves for work.  Having only graduated in June 2015, it is difficult to maintain my training regime whilst working and auditioning for new castings . I aim for my next blog to enable readers to think about how challenging it is to succeed within the world of entertainment. As a professional practitioner I am embarking upon a very unpredictable future with no guarantees of work or a fixed income.

No comments:

Post a Comment